We are really looking forward to welcoming all our clients old and new into the salon.
We want everyone to be prepared for the changes we have made to ensure the smooth running of the salon. Which will help us to keep clients and staff as safe as possible.
Our online booking is currently unavailable due to requirement of deposits being taken. No deposit will be lost for rescheduling due to COVID-19 symptoms.
Health and Safety Guidelines
What we kindly require you to do.
- Ensure you have completed and returned via email or brought to your appointment any health questionnaires.
- Wait to be called into the salon by our reception team.
- Use our cleaning stations upon arrival and throughout visit as needed
- Please arrive promptly due to limited waiting area being available, arriving late may result in no appointment being able to be carried out.
- Bring only essential personal belongings as we are unable to take coats or bags at this present time
- Come alone if at all possible, unless needed for care reasons and maximum of one parent/carer per appointment.
- Clients are required to bring a mask to their appointment ( 2 ideally if having a colour service) you may be required to wear this for your appointment, it is up to the stylist’s discretion, if you prefer to wear a mask at certain times you will need to remove this so we can carry out your service correctly.
- Always be aware of social distance guidelines in and outside of the salon.
- Where possible if we can take a card payment.
- Please book to avoid disappointment we can not guarantee a walk in service
- Please do not touch products ask your stylist who can help
- RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE UNWELL WITH ANY COVID SYMPTOMS!
What we will do to maximize your safety.
- Staff will complete health question each day
- All staff will wear PPE according to government guidelines
- Staff will thoroughly clean their hands before and after each client and throughout as necessary.
- We have allocated cleaning time after each client and will regularly clean all touch surfaces
- Equipment will be cleaned/disinfected between each client
- Only every other section will be used to ensure maximum distance between clients unless you are from the same household.
- Drinks menu will be available served in disposable cups at a cost (clients will need to dispose of these in bins provided)
- Government guidelines will be followed anywhere social distancing is not possible to be followed.
- Towels and gowns will be washed after every use according to government guidelines.
We have followed all guidelines to ensure risk is reduced but nothing is risk free, by attending your appointment you are happy to accept any possible risk to yourself
Please be aware there maybe a change in price depending on work and products needed especially for colour services.
We have increased our prices to ensure we can be Covid-19 secure, we appreciate your understanding and support. Prices can be found on the website or alternatively you can have a telephone consultation with your stylist.
There will be no discounts/promotional offers/concessionary rates available until further notice.
IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVE DONE ANY COLOUR SERVICE AT HOME OR IT HAS BEEN LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS SINCE YOU VISITED US YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE A SKIN TEST 48HRS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
OUR RECEPTION TEAM CAN HELP WITH GUIDANCE ON THIS ON 0191 5110288